We wanted to provide you, the Financial Institutions and Strategic Partners we work with each day, an update as we move through these uncharted waters together.
- Larky activated its Emergency Operations Business Continuity Plan on Thursday 3/12. The plan shifts the team to 100% remote work for as long as necessary
- Our redundant systems ensure that our clients will not see any service interruptions
We’re ready to help
We have a couple ideas and would love to hear from you:
- We talk to Financial Institutions all day long – we will start sharing the ideas and best practices we hear from partners across North America you as we all learn to navigate COVID-19 in our communities
- As of today, we’ve removed all restrictions on the content on our website. We invite you to any of our thought leadership content as you work with your community over the coming weeks and months. To get started, here are our thoughts on Engagement, User Experience, and The Next Generation of Account Holders
- We will share innovative ideas on how FIs are using our platform to engage their audience with one-to-one communication about the information that matters to account holders
We will keep our employees safe, support the communities where we live and work, and continue to provide top-notch service to our clients and strategic partners. We anticipate remote work for at least the next month.
Be safe friends.