What We Think
Posts from the Larky Blog
Larky’s nudge® engagement platform empowers marketers to get up-and-running quickly, adding geo-location engagement to marketing campaigns without the IT Department needing to take any action. Is your marketing team ready to use geo-location to send targeted, relevant messages to your account holders? Great Fintech solutions can be quickly turned on, making it easy for your […]
A decade after Apple’s famous “There’s an app for that” campaign debuted, it can be said literally that the world runs on smartphone apps. Apps help us navigate traffic (Waze), order dinner delivery to our front door (DoorDash), get a ride in the blink of an eye (Lyft) and even manage our vacations (Orbitz). With […]
Larky’s nudge® engagement platform helps Financial Institutions rethink two age-old marketing ROI questions: 1) how many of my audience members does my FI reach with its billboard spend? 2) how do I target my creditworthy, qualified consumers with the right loan offer at the right place and time? Larky vs. Billboards. We can help. We’d […]
Larky in the News
- Breaking Banks Fintech Podcast: Larky CEO Gregg Hammerman and CMO James Burdine talk loyalty, engagement, and using fintech to build your FI brand in this interview with Jason Henrichs
- CU Broadcast: Larky CEO Gregg Hammerman shines a light on the ROI of right place, right time communication for lead generation and audience loyalty in this interview with Mike Lawson.
- CU Management: CUES interviews Larky CEO Gregg Hammerman in the August 2019 Imaginative Engagement Strategies study
- Finastra Appathon: Larky's nudge® achieves top-10 status at Finastra's FinU Fusion Fabric Appathon
- Finastra: Gregg Hammerman joins The Bank of the Future panel discussion at Finastra's FinU Conference
- Access Softek: Larky CEO Gregg Hammerman presents at Access Softek's 2019 Client Conference
- MDC: Larky CEO Gregg Hammerman presents at the Members Development Company conference
- CU Broadcast: Mike Lawson interviews Larky CEO Gregg Hammerman on Trends in Member Engagement
- Hoosier Banker Digital: Mobile Customer Engagement – Boost wallet share, loyalty and retention with Larky
- Filene Research Impact Brief: Larky Pilot: A Mobile Engagement and Rewards Platform
- Filene: On a Lark with Pokémon Go
- Tradestreaming: How credit unions are using fintech to build their brands
- CUNA News: Situationally aware banking apps will help members decide what fits in their budget
- CU Insight – Filene Research Institute Announces the Launch of a New Mobile App Partnership
- Finovate Technology Conference – Larky selected to present at financial technology conference. See our 7-minute on-stage presentation
- CNN Money – Larky selected as one of the top 15 financial sites and apps
Ready to send targeted geo-notifications?
Bundle our proven geo-notification mobile messaging technology by integrating the easy-to implement code library into your apps.